I don’t take good pictures of the food I cooked just because I don’t have the luxury of time to do so.
Anyway, to make this crispy yet juicy drumsticks… it is easy with my Philips Air Fryer.
Seasoning to marinate:
1. Chinese Wine (Hua Tiao), approx 2 tbsp
2. Light soya sauce, approx 2 tbsp
3. Sesame oil, approx 2 tbsp
4. Black pepper
5. Cloves of garlic
(Take note that the measurements above are not definite. I usually cook with estimation and never once it failed me… so go with your feel, who knows, you may come up with something tasty.)
1. Slice the drumsticks to allow better marinating.
2. Marinate for 30 minutes and above.
3. Preheat air fryer for 10 minutes at 200 degC.
4. After preheat, turn temperature down to 180 degC, line the drumstick in the pan, add in the garlic too.
5. Start the timer for 15 minutes.
6. 7 minutes later, open the air fryer and give the drumsticks a turnover.
7. After the 15 minutes is over, turn up the temperature to 200 degC, set the timer for 15 minutes and let the drumsticks continue to fry. (You may want to remove the garlic at this point of time before it become charred.)
8. At the 7 minutes mark, do the drumstick turnover and check that they are not charred. If they looked great, then you can stop the fryer and serve those fellows. If they still need some time, turn it over and let it continue till the timer rings.
Give it a go.